Cybersecurity certification training course
Your starting point for an exciting, rewarding career in cybersecurity. No experience is required.
Top cybersecurity training course in Singapore
There is a global shortage of qualified cybersecurity professionals. World-leading cybersecurity professional organisation, (ISC)2‘s solution to the talent gap was to develop an entry-level certification to demonstrate to employers, a candidate’s familiarity with foundational cybersecurity concepts as determined by cybersecurity professionals and practitioners already in the field.
(ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity
(ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity is a foundational cybersecurity certification designed to help recipients build a pathway to a rewarding career in cybersecurity. This entry-level certification will prove to employers you have the foundational knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role. It proves your willingness and ability to learn and grow on the job.
Benefits of a cybersecurity career
Abundant job opportunities
From 2018 to 2021, the demand for cybersecurity positions in Singapore has grown 6.6 times and is expected to keep growing
Attractive salary packages
Monthly average salary of fresh cybersecurity professionals are $3,500 – $4,900, while those with couple years of experience can expect $5,000 – $6,999
No sector limitation
Cybersecurity jobs are not limited to the tech sector; almost every industry needs to protect their networks, data, and online transaction
(ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity
Why Certified in Cybersecurity?
- Job offers and advancement:
Gain the solid foundation of cybersecurity knowledge employers are looking for, from an association they trust.
- Growth and learning:
Develop new skills you can apply in day-to-day work.
- Pathway to cybersecurity careers and advanced certifications:
Build a strong foundation for an infosec career and become familiar with exam formats for advanced (ISC)2 certifications like the CISSP.
- Community of professionals:
Access a network of peers and CPE/learning opportunities.
- Higher salaries:
(ISC)2 members report 35% higher salaries than non-members.
Who should get Certified in Cybersecurity?
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and rewarding workforce, get Certified in Cybersecurity and join the ranks. This certification is ideal for those who are:
- A current IT professional
- Looking to transition from another field into cybersecurity
- A college student or recent graduate
- An advanced high school student or recent graduate
Our online instructor-led course is mix of live sessions led by an authorized (ISC)2 instructor and an engaging online self-paced experience to build a solid foundation of knowledge tested on the entry-level Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam. This 14-hour blended learning experience features:
- 8 hours of live instruction
- 6 hours of self-paced content in preparation of live sessions
- Peer discussions
- Pre- and post-course assessments
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter study sheets and quizzes
- Online interactive flashcards
- 180-day access to recorded live sessions and self-paced content
- Understand the security concepts of information assurance
- Understand the risk management concepts
- Understand security controls
- Understand (ISC)²Code of Ethics
- Understand governance processes
2. BUSINESS CONTINUITY (BC), DISASTER RECOVERY (DR) & INCIDENT RESPONSE CONCEPTS
- Understand business continuity (BC)
- Understand disaster recovery (DR)
- Understand incident response
3. ACCESS CONTROLS CONCEPTS
- Understand physical access controls
- Understand logical access controls
4. NETWORK SECURITY
- Understand computer networking
- Understand network threats and attacks
- Understand network security infrastructure
5. SECURITY OPERATIONS
- Understand data security
- Understand system hardening
- Understand best practice security policies
- Understand security awareness training
Jumpstart an exciting career in cybersecurity now!
Find out more about our course schedules, post-certification job support or ask any questions that you might have.
One of our friendly consultants will get in touch with you within 2 working days.
Asia Dragon Total Support Pte Ltd
3 Fraser Street, #08-21 DUO Tower
Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. – 5p.m.
(Closed during public holidays in Singapore)