(ISC)2 Certified in Cybersecurity
Why Certified in Cybersecurity?
- Job offers and advancement:
Gain the solid foundation of cybersecurity knowledge employers are looking for, from an association they trust.
- Growth and learning:
Develop new skills you can apply in day-to-day work.
- Pathway to cybersecurity careers and advanced certifications:
Build a strong foundation for an infosec career and become familiar with exam formats for advanced (ISC)2 certifications like the CISSP.
- Community of professionals:
Access a network of peers and CPE/learning opportunities.
- Higher salaries:
(ISC)2 members report 35% higher salaries than non-members.
Who should get Certified in Cybersecurity?
If you’re looking to join a dynamic and rewarding workforce, get Certified in Cybersecurity and join the ranks. This certification is ideal for those who are:
- A current IT professional
- Looking to transition from another field into cybersecurity
- A college student or recent graduate
- An advanced high school student or recent graduate
Our online instructor-led course is mix of live sessions led by an authorized (ISC)2 instructor and an engaging online self-paced experience to build a solid foundation of knowledge tested on the entry-level Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) exam. This 14-hour blended learning experience features:
- 8 hours of live instruction
- 6 hours of self-paced content in preparation of live sessions
- Peer discussions
- Pre- and post-course assessments
- Knowledge checks and end-of-chapter study sheets and quizzes
- Online interactive flashcards
- 180-day access to recorded live sessions and self-paced content
- Understand the security concepts of information assurance
- Understand the risk management concepts
- Understand security controls
- Understand (ISC)²Code of Ethics
- Understand governance processes
2. BUSINESS CONTINUITY (BC), DISASTER RECOVERY (DR) & INCIDENT RESPONSE CONCEPTS
- Understand business continuity (BC)
- Understand disaster recovery (DR)
- Understand incident response
3. ACCESS CONTROLS CONCEPTS
- Understand physical access controls
- Understand logical access controls
4. NETWORK SECURITY
- Understand computer networking
- Understand network threats and attacks
- Understand network security infrastructure
5. SECURITY OPERATIONS
- Understand data security
- Understand system hardening
- Understand best practice security policies
- Understand security awareness training
Jumpstart an exciting career in cybersecurity now!
Find out more about our course schedules, post-certification job support or ask any questions that you might have.
One of our friendly consultants will get in touch with you within 2 working days.